DIY Spring Centerpieces
Check out these easy DIY centerpiece ideas to add a pop of color to your dining table this spring season. Whether you style is bold and bright or classic and soft, there is something for you in this collection.
1. Take ordinary objects ypu already have like bud vases, mason jars, crates, bowls, etc. And use those as the base.
2. Pick a color palette you prefer and stick to it for the whole table.
3. Add in unexpected fresh elements like lemons or limes.
4. Use what's in season to keep budget friendly.
5. Have fun. It's better when not perfect. Nature is beautifully imperfect.
Need help for your home decor or party planning? Contact Courtney Holland Interiors.