Interior Designer


Hi, I am Courtney Holland, and as a child I was fascinated by art and design.  It was the little details and unique nuances that would capture my imagination.  I loved lazy summer days in the yard or by the pool admiring the colors in the wild flowers and the different shapes the clouds would make.  Nature continues to inspire me today.

As a designer I love to incorporate natural beauty into all the spaces I create.  I find joy in creating stylish, yet comfortable spaces for my clients while including unique finds and natural items.  While earning a bachelors degree in interior design at Sam Houston State University, I was able to learn to capture my creative talent and bring my ideas and visions to fruition.

I have had the opportunity to work alongside several talented designers, builders, and architects since graduating.  After working in the industry with for a number of years, and becoming a wife and mother to two wonderful little boys I decided it was time that I open my own business.   

Courtney Holland Interiors specializes in selecting finishes, furnishings and decor for the home. Whether from the ground up, remodeling, organizing, or redecorating we can make a house a home.

Comments

Popular Posts