This is sure to be the last cold snap of the year now that Punxsutawney Phil, the groundhog, didn't see his shadow. And with that it's time to freshen up the entryway to welcome spring. Here are some tips and ideas on how to get a fresh look.
1. Add some greenery. It's always nice to see after the drab winters.
2. Add flowers to bring in color.
3. Layer different elements at different heights to add visual interest.
4. Play with multiple textures.
5. Bring in unique finds or items to stay organized like bins, baskets, or trunks.
Ask Courtney Holland Interiors to help you.